To use L-S email on your iOS device, you will be required to secure your device with a pin code. If you don't have a pin code protecting your device, email will not appear on your device until this feature is enabled.
Follow the steps below to add your District email account to your iOS device:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- Tap on Mail (on iOS 13+)
- Tap on Accounts
- Choose Add Account
- Choose Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your full L-S email address in the email field and enter a description in the description field, which can be anything you'd like to use so that you can easily identify it as your work account. Then tap next.
- When prompted with "sign in to your l-spioneers.org Exchange account using Microsoft," choose "Sign In."
- You should be redirected to a Microsoft sign-in page with your full email address already listed. Then choose Next.
- On the next screen, choose "Work or school accout," type your password in the password field, and choose "Sign in."
- You'll now be asked to choose what types of information you want to use with this account. You have the option to get Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Notes.
- Tap the "Save" button and you're set!