When using Chrome, PDF files will generally open without issue, however, sometimes you may open a PDF file and experience a "Failed or Forbidden" message or a few pages of the PDF followed by a greyed out screen. If this happens you can switch your Chrome PDF setting to download the PDF instead of viewing it in the browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Scroll down to "Settings"
- Then "Privacy and Security"
- Choose "Site Settings" under Privacy and Security
- Scroll down under "Content" choose PDF documents (this may be under 'additional content settings')
- Toggle this to the "On" position (indicated when highlighted in blue)