If your Chromebook won't start, you may want to try the following steps:
- Plug your charger into your Chromebook.
- On your Chromebook keyboard, press and hold ESC+refresh+power for at least 5 seconds:
- If power returns, you may see this screen:
- At this point power down your laptop by closing the lid. Do not disconnect the charger cable.
- Now, reopen the lid and wait 10 seconds. If the laptop fails to power up then press the power button for 10 seconds. If the Chromebook still fails to power up, contact L-S Tech Support.